• 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise (we used Hellmann's®)
• 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
• 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
• 1 1/2 teaspoons capers, drained, chopped if large
• 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk until well blended.
Per Serving (per tablespoon): 15 Calories; 1g Fat (43.3% calories from fat); trace Saturated Fat; trace Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 0mgCholesterol; 121mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
COOK'S NOTE: If you never have tried capers in your tartar sauce, give it a try at least once. I think you might be pleasantly surprized.