• 1/4 cup kosher salt
• 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
• 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon onion powder
• 3 tablespoons ground cumin
• 2 tablespoons chili powder
• 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
Stir the salt, cocoa powder, white sugar, brown sugar, garlic powder,
onion powder, cumin, chili powder, and black pepper in a small bowl
until combined. Store in an airtight container.
To use, rub 2 to 3 teaspoons of the spice mixture onto a serving of
meat, and let stand at least 10 minutes before cooking.
Per Serving (per tablespoon ): 19 Calories; trace Fat (18.7% calories
from fat); trace Saturated Fat; 1g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary
Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 1422mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0
Lean Meat; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.