• 1 - 15.25 ounce sugar free jar apricot preserves (we used Polaner)
• 1/4 cup low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
• 1/4 cup honey
• 3 tablespoons horseradish
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
• 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes
Whisk together all ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking frequently, 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated and sauce is a
pourable consistency. Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
COOKS NOTE: For a thicker sauce or spread, reduce the broth to desired consistancy. Fabulous served with pork tenderloin, grilled chicken or with less broth as a spread for roast beef and turkey sandwiches.
Per Serving (per 1/4 cup): 95 Calories; trace Fat (1.7% calories from fat); trace Saturated Fat; 1g Protein; 30g Carbohydrate; 13g Dietary Fiber; 0mg
Cholesterol; 94mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates.