• 4 ounces fresh creamy goat cheese, room temperature
• 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
• 1 - 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon water
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small blender, combine goat cheese, honey, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, water and season with salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper. Mix until fully combined and creamy.
Per Serving (per tablespoon): 57 Calories; 4g Fat (69.9% calories from fat); 2g Saturated Fat; 2g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 8mg Cholesterol; 26mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.