• 1/2 cup lowfat buttermilk
• 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
• 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise (we use Hellmann's®)
• 1 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
• 1 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Put buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, chives, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste into a bowl; stir well.
Per Serving (2 tablespoons): 27 Calories; 1g Fat (39.5% calories from fat); trace Saturated Fat; 1g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary
Fiber; 2mg Cholesterol; 108mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.