• 3 tablespoons dried oregano leaves
• 3 tablespoons dried basil leaves
• 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
• 2 tablespoons dried thyme leaves
• 2 tablespoons coarse kosher salt
• 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1 tablespoon dried savory leaves
• 1 tablespoon smoked Spanish paprika*
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1 to 2 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
Whisk all ingredients in medium bowl. Transfer to airtight container. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 month ahead. Store at room temperature.
Per Serving (per tablespoon): 11 Calories; trace Fat (16.1% calories from fat); trace Saturated Fat; trace Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 707mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Fat.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Rub all over tri-tip before roasting; sprinkle over halibut fillets before pan-searing; make a marinade for roast chicken by whisking 1/4 cup rub with 1/4 cup olive oil and 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar.