• 2 tablespoons kosher salt
• 2 tablespoons ground coriander
• 6 tablespoons ground cumin
• 4 tablespoons hot chili powder
• 1 tablespoon paprika
• 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
• 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
Combine the kosher salt, coriander, cumin, chili powder, paprika,
allspice, and black pepper in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Store in an
airtight container at room temperature until ready to use.
To use, rub 1 tablespoon per serving onto the meat of your choice
before grilling or cooking as desired.
Per Serving (1 tablespoon): 18 Calories; 1g Fat (38.9% calories from
fat); trace Saturated Fat; 1g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary
Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 728mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0
Lean Meat; 0 Fat.