• 1 - 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
• 3 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise (we used Hellmann's®)
• 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
• 1 scant tablespoon poppy seeds
• 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Serve over romaine lettuce leaves and sliced strawberries.
COOK'S NOTE: This dressing does not keep well, so halve it if serving small groups.
Per Serving per 1 Tablespoon): 22 Calories; 1g Fat (33.0% calories from fat); trace Saturated Fat; trace Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; trace Cholesterol; 50mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.