• 1 cup low fat mayonnaise (we use Hellmann's®)
• 1/4 cup minced dill pickles
• 1/4 cup minced red onion
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 2 tablespoons drained, chopped capers
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (or to taste, I like a little more)
• 2 teaspoons minced fresh jalapeno chile pepper (include seeds only if you like some "heat")
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Cover and store in the refrigerator until serving time.
Per Serving: 22 Calories; 1g Fat (47.6% calories from fat); trace Saturated Fat; trace Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 226mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.