• 6 ounces fat free plain yogurt
• 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
• 1 tablespoon low fat mayonnaise (we used Hellmann's®)
• 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
• Kosher salt to taste
In a small bowl, smash blue cheese and mix with yogurt. Stir in mayo, lemon juice, vinegar, and garlic powder until
well blended. Season to taste with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Per Serving (per tablespoon): 20 Calories; 1g Fat (49.3% calories from fat); trace Saturated Fat; 1g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 3mg Cholesterol; 66mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.