• 1 tablespoon oil
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 cup ketchup
• 1/3 cup (packed) light brown sugar
• 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1 chipotle chile from canned chipotle chiles in adobo,* minced with seeds
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne
Add oil to a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; stir 30 seconds. Stir in ketchup and all remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce
heat to medium-low; simmer until reduced to 1 1/3 cups, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. do ahead Can be made 1 week ahead. Cool slightly, cover, and chill.
Per Serving: 53 Calories; 1g Fat (18.9% calories from fat); trace Saturated Fat; 1g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; trace Cholesterol; 312mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.