• 1/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
• 1/3 cup buttermilk
• 3 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise (we used Hellmann's®)
• 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon fresh chives
• Kosher salt
If using plain yogurt, place it in a strainer lined with a paper towel and place the strainer over a bowl. Let the yogurt drain and thicken for 20 minutes.
In a medium bowl, combine the Greek-style yogurt and the rest of the ingredients. Add salt, to taste.
Per Serving (per tablespoon: 8 Calories; trace Fat (26.2% calories from fat); trace Saturated Fat; trace Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace
Dietary Fiber; trace Cholesterol; 37mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat; 0