Mediterranean Chicken Wraps
Serve with baked chips if desired.
• 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise (we used Hellmann's®)
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 cup canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
• 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
• 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
• 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow bell pepper
• 1 cup chopped tomato
• 8 lettuce leaves
• 8 - 6 inch whole wheat low carb tortillas (we used Mission Carb Balance)
In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, and beans. Mix well, mashing beans slightly with fork. Stir in remaining ingredients
except lettuce and pita breads.
Soften pita breads by wrapping in paper towel and microwaving for 2-4 minutes on high power.
Place lettuce leaves on pita breads, then top with filling. Roll up and serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 6 hours.
Per Serving (per wrap): 167 Calories; 5g Fat (25.4% calories from fat); 1g Saturated Fat; 11g Protein; 20g Carbohydrate; 10g Dietary Fiber; 20mg
Cholesterol; 457mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat.
Fat Recipes Furnished by LowFatLifestyle.com© - Copyright 2001 - 2012