Serve with baked chips if desired.
• 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise (we use Hellmann's®)
• 2 teaspoons prepared pesto
• 2 4x4-inch squares ciabatta*
• 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
• Olive oil
• 2 canned artichoke hearts, drained, thinly sliced
• 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
• 1 cup mixed baby greens
Prepare grill (medium-high heat). Combine mayonnaise and pesto in small
bowl; whisk to blend. Cut bread horizontally in half. Brush chicken lightly
with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill chicken until just cooked
through, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to cutting board;
cool slightly. Cut chicken on sharp diagonal into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Spread pesto mayonnaise onto cut surfaces of bread. Layer chicken, mozzarella,
artichokes, tomato, and greens onto bottom halves. Top with bread tops.
* An Italian flatbread available at many bakeries and most supermarkets.
Per Serving: 481 Calories; 9g Fat (15.6% calories
from fat); 1g Saturated Fat; 39g Protein; 64g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary
Fiber; 67mg Cholesterol; 1182mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 2
Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Fat Recipes Furnished by LowFatLifestyle.com© - Copyright 2010