Salad Pita Pockets
Serve with baked chips if desired.
• 4 tablespoons fat free Italian Parmesan salad
• 1 1/4 cups chopped seeded plum or cherry tomatoes
• 1 cup diced seeded peeled cucumber
• 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
• 2/3 cup chopped red onion
• 1/2 cup chopped radishes
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
• 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 4 1/2 ounces)
4 8-inch-diameter whole wheat pita breads, halved
Place dressing in bowl. Mix tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion,
radishes, and parsley into dressing. Stir in feta cheese.
Using slotted spoon, transfer salad mixture to pita bread halves. Serve
Per Serving: 115 Calories; 5g Fat (35.5%
calories from fat); 3g Saturated Fat; 8g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 2g
Dietary Fiber; 9mg Cholesterol; 575mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Vegetable;
0 Other Carbohydrates.
Fat Recipes Furnished by LowFatLifestyle.com© - Copyright 2010