This is terrific with any barbeque grilled meat or poultry.
• 5 tablespoons
red wine vinegar
• 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
• 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 2 limes, juiced
• 1 teaspoon white sugar
• 3/4 teaspoon salt
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 (1 pound) package frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
• 3 cups frozen corn kernels
• 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
• 4 green onions, thinly sliced
• 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
In a large serving bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar, grapeseed
oil, cilantro, lime juice, sugar, salt and garlic. Set aside.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the soybeans
and boil for 3 minutes. Add corn to the boiling water and continue cooking
for 1 more minute. Drain very well, and pour into the bowl with the dressing.
Gently mix in the cherry tomatoes, green onions and black beans. Cover
and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving to chill and blend
301 Calories; 6g Fat (18.3% calories from fat); 1g Saturated Fat; 14g
Protein; 51g Carbohydrate; 10g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 210mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 3 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat;
0 Other Carbohydrates.
Fat Recipes Furnished by LowFatLifestyle.com© - Copyright 2007