• 6 ounces uncooked linguine or spaghetti
• 1 large red and/or yellowbell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/8-inch strips
• 1 1/4 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
• 3/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
• 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can or 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Place bell pepper in a colander; drain pasta over bell pepper. Combine pasta, bell pepper, tomatoes, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently. Serve immediately.